29 January 2007

Verbal Foreplay

With compliments like foreplay and his ejaculation of adjectives, I couldn’t help but yield and give way to the river flowing through my hidden canal. How could I say I was a victim to he? When all that I am is a part of he and he and I become we? I flowed like a river holding his boat steadfast and strong, knowing this moment would last all night long. Every word spoken was fluid and sweet, forcing my current to increase taking him deeper. Spilling his vernacular to slay and maim my conscious into blissful captivity. Nature rose and my body froze into molten flesh creating an instant tattoo. There was no denying that still waters ran deep.



© Blu Jewel 2007

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Bananas said...

WOW! That's all have I have too say, just WOW!

4:25 PM, January 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW is right!!! This is a great piece! I love how you use words in this and I love the visual that I get in my mind when I read it. =)

10:19 PM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Very beautiful, Blu. :-)

11:25 PM, January 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

scratches head*** wow

11:33 PM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger Mahogany Misfit said...

"His ejaculation of adjectives"

I love that play on words!

12:53 AM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Creating an instant tatoo...thas hot!

11:34 AM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Prophetess said...

Indeed, still waters run deep...

For many, many years, I've loved that phrase.

4:07 PM, January 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your comment box hates me tonight. If you get 20 just erase them all..lol. Anyway, great work. Way to come back strong!!

9:11 PM, January 31, 2007  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

Terry - you? speechless? say it isn't so...lol

urban - any compliment from you in this capacity is one hella compliment. thanks sweetie; you know i wanna be as good as you are *smile*

su - thanks lady...i'd love for you to write something like this, i know you have it in you *wink*

yazmar - thanks for the first time stop by; appreciate the love. i hope that was a good wow?!

mistress - thanks lady...maybe you could use something like that on Mr. K *wink*

daruis - thanks...glad you enjoyed the piece

jojo - happy you stopped by this side of the house. at least this time i didn't make you wanna call a fire truck...lol!

rayne - lol! it's just blogger being on the rag as Honey-Libra would say. glad you liked it; means a lot

9:36 PM, January 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Instant tattoo. Yeah I like that. All of it.

7:55 PM, June 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home