15 December 2006

The Taste

He pulled it out and made the offer: "Do you wannit?"

She looked at it nervously: "No!"

He waved it in front of her suggestively: "Sure?"

Her eyes followed and her mouth opened in imagination: "Yes...no...yes"

He held it steady very close to her mouth: "Sure you're sure? You look like you wannit"

She stared at it; contemplated; and quivered: "I shouldn't....I can't...Yea...no"

He tapped her lip with it: "Last chance"

She licked her lips: I told you I had to stop"

He tapped her lips again: "Consider this the last time"

Unable to resist: "Fuck it! Yeah, give it to me."


And she lit up the joint and inhaled the insidious smoke deep into her lungs.

I bet you were thinking this piece was about sex didn't ya? Gutter minds...lol!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh damn! Yeah, you got me on this one.

3:12 PM, December 15, 2006  
Blogger Bananas said...

I thought it was a cigarette.

I really need to get out more.

5:32 PM, December 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blu!!!

It's you who gave me the gutter mind. You, you, you...
tee-hee!

12:23 AM, December 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO...You got that off! Good One!

3:07 AM, December 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was hopin for a cherry Twin Pop Popsicle...Damn!! That was good Chin!!

9:05 PM, December 17, 2006  
Blogger MagicalSis said...

Hmmm...comparing cock to a joint. Well...I can get high from.....

nevermind...lol

9:52 PM, December 18, 2006  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

jc - lol...you know how i do

terry - you're too smart

rayne - hey, had to do what i do

dark - i love to create images and then flip them...no cherries here...lol

magical - oooh, you were about to get saucy weren't you? freshpot!!!

7:46 AM, December 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was going to be a donut! LOL

8:03 PM, June 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home