27 September 2006

Answer to riddle

When I initially came up with the riddle, TIME was the answer I was looking for. I'd just got done conversing with a coworker who was saying she didn't have time for this and that. Later as the comments came in, Love became my conflicting answer.

After careful consideration, I think LOVE is the winner...Jus. b. fli, I'll give you the $1,000 in Monopoly money. (smile)

As the song goes, "what the world needs now, is love; sweet love, it's the only thing that's there's just too little of"

Now, go into the world and start circulating some good, loving energy. And for the next week, make sure you say "I love you" to at least 3 people each day. Yes, that means even to that auntie you really don't like so much...lol!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My vote is still with TIME, but I get the moral of your story as well as the song.

12:55 AM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger Nique said...

AWWW do i have to, ok, and i know what auntie that i might be saying that to. If i could visit the shores of existence with anyone it would be you jewel.

9:18 AM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger layne bowden said...

NA, NA, NA, NA, NA! suckas!! (LOL)

i knew the correct answer was love!

i will be waiting for my monopoly money, missy! i'll take it in large bills, please??!! (LOL)

Peace!

(hehehe)

9:33 PM, September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right. So right, now that I really think about it.

I read in a fictional book by Colina Channer called "Waiting in vain", and the main character told one of the other characters- "all you really NEED is love."

That statement, to me, was so simple yet so profound!

I feel you on this, Sis!

1:44 PM, October 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, you flipped it on me Blu. But I feel you on this though. For real, we do need some love in this world.

2:02 PM, October 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home