28 September 2006

rAnDoM pOeTiC mOmEnT #3

at the water's edge
i wash away my fears
wishing for the respective tranquilty
this moment here gives
me peace of mind
as i watch
ripples trace and kiss the water
stirring from my intrusion
how easy for it to forget
for it's shape is never solid
ever flowing and ever new
i envy its life
and anger at the human form
too rigid to bend or bow
far too wanting
to ever stay still
at the rivers edge
i wash away my fears
for it's the only place
they wont come back to me

(c) blu jewel 2006

7 Comments:

Blogger layne bowden said...

Beautiful, Blu...

there's something about the imagery with the water that makes the piece extremely tranquil although it's terribly melancholy.

it makes me want to sigh. i loved it. thank you for releasing this into the universe...

Peace, darlin'! Today, Be... forever joyful!

9:36 PM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Tranquility always triumphs and makes for that splendid listening ear!

Beautifully written as always, Blu.

11:05 PM, September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful piece.

11:58 PM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger Nique said...

I THINK THAT THIS WAS WONDERFUL

12:02 PM, October 03, 2006  
Blogger SLUMP FACADE said...

Yeah, exactly what BBFli said, but a little mo better!!!!

3:03 PM, October 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has a tranquil feel to it. very deep- like the waters- and it flows so smoothly- like the quite rivers.

I love this piece!! Reminds me of myself!

1:41 PM, October 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! This one hit home cause I just went through a rough time (loosing Big Mama) and we always used to go to the river to clear our minds when I was younger. This one kinda brought tears to my eyes. Good ones though. Thanks.

2:04 PM, October 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home