10 October 2006

Thoughts in motion!

This poem was partly written and then after a convo with jus.b.fli based on something she shared with me, I was able to finish it...These are her feelings (some of them at least) as told by me.

Every time I see you, it’s like seeing you for the first time...I’m consumed with the same nervous, yet excited energy that makes me weak when your eyes meet mine. Your stare that burns deep into the very core of me…and leads to a hug filled with the warmth of the hottest summer’s day. And then the kiss…the kiss that drowns the desert inside my mouth…soft, delicate, and passionate. I temporarily take leave of my senses as I’m taken with the oral bliss I feel.

Each time I walk away, I know it’s only a matter of time before I return, for you are the compass that points me north, and all roads lead to you. The journey to you, is a labyrinth of gargantuan proportions that I will gladly exhaust myself with knowing that the sound of your voice will echo like wind in my ear and be my guide.

Each time I try to consider how you slayed and maimed my subconscious into being high on my loveability quotient, I realize it’s not yet time to understand, but to jump parachute free into the chaotic sensibility that your company brings. As yet to be explained, I rebuke the inner voices that doubt the realness and yield to the liberty you’ve taken in imbibing me.

Every time I wonder, I realize that I shouldn’t…I should jus.b!

(c) Blu Jewel 2006

12 Comments:

Blogger SLUMP FACADE said...

Interesting, what in the world did the two of you discuss? The new man in her life must have both her heart, mind sprung!!!

12:15 PM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Nique said...

I guess so man, if she is feeling like i can't disagree with you. Umph, everyone aint able.

12:33 PM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger layne bowden said...

BLU!!!!

I got your message and came over here as soon as I could! Dammit! I WISH like hell I coulda been the first one to reply to this... but alas, I ain't mad with Slump or Nique because this one was TOO wonderful to pass up, so I would have done the same thing.

I LOVE IT! AbSOULutely! You took my words and made them your own poetically and at the same time you mirrored some very real truths back at me.

Wow.

Have I told you lately how beautifully awesome I think you are? :)

Thank you. I appreciate you SOOOOO much! ;)

Peace. ALWAYS!

2:46 PM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Hi Blu,

A tender, inviting piece!

I sometimes suspect if the power of love doesn't keep the magic of still being 16, lurking on.

love

9:46 PM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

@ Slump - you know I can't divulge what we girls discuss

@ Nique - I just write it as I feel it

@ Jus - I'm sooo glad you liked it!

@ SU - Thanks always for the kind words and expressive interpretations

6:28 AM, October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did a great job. You two should do a collabo. This might help me changed the jaded view that I have on love right now. Keep up the good work.

9:57 AM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger nikki said...

dangit, ironmunki quoted my favorite line already.

that was tighter than a fist in a thimble, sis.

11:15 AM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger layne bowden said...

Just stopping by to read it a FEW more times! I need it today. I need to remember...

(You know I'll tell you about it later!! LOL)

Thanks again, my dear. For EVERYTHING.

Peace!

5:07 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

blaq - a collabo huh? Interesting idea and I'll have to run it by her...ya never know. Changed your mind huh? My game must be really tight right now.

iron & nikki - I guess you two are kindred spirits on that line. It is rather fly if I say so myself

jus - you are too cute...you are truly stroking my ego (smile)

8:20 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Hawa Bond said...

Nice. Very nice. Makes me enjoy the act of reading, experiencing, and absorbing the truth found in poetry again.

12:14 PM, October 12, 2006  
Blogger layne bowden said...

NOOOOOOO!!!

I'm not ready for it to go away!!!

(sigh)

1:22 PM, October 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, this is some good stuff here. I needed this more than you know.

2:05 PM, October 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home