17 October 2006

RaNdOm StOrY #2

The heat rose in her body as she suppressed her need to respond. She was pushed against the wall, feeling the coldness cool her tempered cheeks. Unable to respond, she allowed her legs to be spread as she felt the hands run up and down; inside and out her legs and between her thighs. The heat in her continued to rise, but again she could do nothing. Her hands were pushed above her head and her body was felt and patted down. Not satisfied with the topical exploration, she was forced to remove her clothes and prepared for a more thorough searching. She gasped out loud as her cavities were searched probed. The heat rose to vulcanic eruptions as she felt the violation of her body.

"Get dressed!" The voice commanded as she scrambled for her clothes.

Humiliated and frustrated she dressed and sat in a hunched ball in the corner of the room.

"Get up and get out!" The voice again commanded. "We made a mistake, you're not the person we were looking for, though you fit the description."

"What?" She feebly replied in spite of her mounting anger. "You fucking frisk me and then full cavity search me and you got the wrong person?" Tears poured down her cheeks as she raced toward the officer. "Bitch!" She screamed, lunging forward.

"Get back and the fuck away from me, before I have a reason to do this all over again."


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh shit! You really through me for a loop. I thought she was about to get her freak on or something. I've been away for a minute, but it's good to see that you still have that good old bait and switch going Blu.

Rayne, your girl is killing it again.

2:10 PM, October 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Oh yea, you definitely got this one off. Yes she is JC. Very creative. The boss approves :-)

3:50 PM, October 17, 2006  
Blogger layne bowden said...

well... jus... damn, Blu!

okay. you took me on a ride. this was TOTALLY not what I expected. wow. where do you come up with this shit? huh? (lol)

Peace!

8:26 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

JC & Rayne - glad you like. Hey, you know I gotta do my own thang! (wink)

Jus: I wish I knew where this stuff comes from. I guess I'm just one for the less than ordinary story.

6:41 AM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Lots of sensual power here, Blu.

9:48 PM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger TequilaGuy said...

Love this story!

7:57 AM, October 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home