26 July 2006

Rendezvous Part 24

Derrick and Natalie went back on forth on who was doing what to whom; soon forgetting Mrs. Parker’s call. The easy banter between them gave room for professional discussion in addition to the flirting and teasing.

“So, do you want me to come to your lecture or do you want to keep me all to yourself?” Derrick probed with sexy confidence.
Silence interrupted the question as Natalie digressed into the little girl Derrick made her feel like.

“Your silence betrays you Nat,” Derrick confidently stated.

“Huh? What?” Natalie broke from her thoughts. “Say that again.”

“My point exactly,” Derrick lowered his voice. “Tell me Ms. Connors, why did you really call?” Suggestion filled Derrick’s tone.

Natalie adjusted in her seat. There was something in the way Derrick was talking that threw her off. “Are you trying to seduce me Derrick?” Natalie boldly inquired.

“Only if you want me to.” Long pause. “Nat?” Derrick queried.

“Yeah. I’m still here,” she resumed. “Just contemplating your question against my own thoughts,” she sheepishly replied. More silence. “May I ask you something? Something very personal,” Natalie cautiously inquired.

“I told you not to censor yourself, so go for it.”
Derrick’s directive aroused her, making her open her legs a little. Thoughts of their making love gave way to vivid memories; prompting a strong yearning.

Derrick was caught off guard by his lack of inhibition and the feelings he’d sent back to the abyss were now rising again. Even with his mother’s prompting, a part of Derrick was still a little apprehensive of any further intimacies with Natalie. He inhaled a deep breath and exhaled slowly rubbing his goatee as he waited for Natalie’s response.

“Before I reply to that question, may I ask you something?”

“Again, you don’t need to censor yourself,” Derrick became a little uneasy at the pending question, but braced for it.

“Are absolutely, and I do mean absolutely sure you can hide this from your wife? Will you be able to deal with what our being together could cause?” Natalie sighed.

“Yes!” Derrick replied without hesitation.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're gonna get me in trouble sneaking on to see if you posted. It was worth it though. Girl you're good. LMAO...I beat Rayne again. Gotta go, great update.

10:06 AM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we can finally see where this is headed. Git 'em gurl!

8:40 PM, July 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home