23 August 2006

Less than honorable intentions

You stood there looking at me
As I took in your sultry body perfectly shaped
I picked you out of the crowd
Your honey brown complexion I craved
I watched you swish and sway toward me
And you seduced me with your taste
Leaving me weak and wanting more
Again and again I took you in
Allowing myself to get hooked on your love
The sensual way you captured me
Had me enthralled in your intoxicating passion
Each time I said no, I’ve had enough
The mere glimpse of you and your liquid seduction
Brought me right back into your arms
At night’s end when all self control was lost
You followed me home and finished having your way with me
As I lay sprawled across my bed
Makeup smeared, hair tussled, and my clothes strewn
I could no longer see that sultry body that drew me in
All I could do was smell the remnants of your scent
As I lay choking in my own vomit; my head pounding
Instead of making me feel good like you promised
I feel like shit and I hate you Jack!


(c) BluJewel 2006

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you definitely got it off with this one. Ma Gurl is BAAAACK!!! I love the way you make it seem like something it's not then reveal the true meaning in the end. Very creative. Let me find out JD is doin' peeps dirty like that!!! Watch out y'all, keep him away from your chicken & ribs too.

2:38 PM, August 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dayum Blu you really had me going with this one. At first I thought you were talking about sex or something and then you flipped it. I guess my mind was in the wrong place (lol). Anyway, this was a damn good poem.

4:26 PM, August 23, 2006  
Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Hi Blu,
Your narrative poem paints several possiblities in mind even as I continue to read the words. I like how you ended it.
Erotic and fluid in that soothing gentle way.

10:05 PM, August 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dark, sensual and twisted...EXACTLY up my street! Love it! ;)

1:58 AM, August 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Captain Jack will get you High Tonight

10:34 PM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger nikki said...

YAAAYAYAYAYAYA!

on POINT SISTA!

DAMN THAT JACK!

7:52 AM, August 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked it!!!!

2:17 PM, August 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home