01 August 2006

Thank You

I would like to thank those of you who have taken the time to read Rendezvous. It was something I wanted to share in order to expose my writing capabilities and to solicit feedback on my writing style. I have a tendency toward writing erotica; however, I can and do write on other levels also. This story was a not inspired by anything or anyone; it was just something that came to mind and I went with it. I prefer to step out of the norm and incorporate things that I've found many other authors do not do. I want my characters to have lots of personality, to not fit any specific image or demographic, and to become a part of the reader.
I hope that you enjoyed this story and I especially thank those who posted comments to let me know how they felt about each chapter.
Please check out my website www.blujewel.com, which has samples of poems on it; though the site in not 100% complete yet, to get another feel for my work. In addition, I am on www.myspace.com in order to network to meet other writers or publishing agents looking for new talent. My other blog, Is It Just Me? is a series of tirades from yours truly. http://mentallyspeaking.blogspot.com, which offers another look at my writing style.
Again, thank you for your interest in my works.
BluJewel

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a pleasure. Great story.

7:40 PM, August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home